starting loop

Mon Aug 22 18:15:48 IST 2011

On 22-8-2011 19:00, Octavio wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have install MailScanner in a debian as always did but now after
> config it gets stuck in a starting loop
>
> [cut]
>
> Any idea whats is going on?
>
> Thanks
>
> Octavio
I had this too when installing on Ubuntu 10 LTS after following the
instructions on the site using a older .deb. I have not yet figured out
what the exact cause is, but others advised me to build MailScanner from
the latest beta or a newer .deb instead of using the instructions.

You can read more about what others suggested to me here:
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2011-August/thread.html

See the "Bunch of issues" topics and the replies.

- Martijn