SpamAss error

Sat Aug 6 11:40:39 IST 2011

On 6-8-2011 8:09, Christopher M Bailey wrote:
> I've just reinstalled SA, ClamAV and MS but when I run MailScanner
> --lint I get the following error:-
>
> Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
> config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
> "/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf": use_auto_whitelist 0
> SpamAssassin reported an error.
>
> As far as I can tell the line it is pointing to is fine.

Hi Chris,

If forgot to mention this in my recent post, but I got the same warning.
On http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist I found this:

"In 3.3, the plugin is not loaded by default."

If the plugin isn't loaded, SA probably doesn't know what to do with
that setting.

Hope that solves your problem.

- Martijn