Using a Rule with 'use tnef contents'

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Wed Apr 20 19:40:26 IST 2011

--On April 20, 2011 7:05:50 PM +0100 Martin Hepworth <maxsec at gmail.com>
wrote:

> and these emails that are getting are only to you and not multiple people?

Yep.

I'm using this on an outgoing mailserver and they are from me to other
people yes.  I'm using similair rules with the Spamassassin Actions and
they work.  But with these, I'm not seeing anything happen.  I see the log
entries saying it's expanding the TNEF, but nothing about it adding the
attachments, and then when I look at what was received by the recipient,
they still have the winmail.dat.

> From:           michael.martel at vsc.edu          replace
> FromOrTo:       default                         no

Michael