{Spam?} Re: Authenticated senders

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:28:30 IST 2011

The razor thing is because pf gas a writeprotected home dir. Search the list
for the two most common fixes.
... Now back to choir practice ...:-)

Den 12 apr 2011 15.56, "James Pattinson" <james at pattinson.org> skrev:

Thanks, all seems OK now. I will see if I get much spam come in - I've had
to disable razor2 in SA due to errors in my log but that's a little off
topic for this list I guess.

Apr 12 14:38:11 bear MailScanner[6794]: Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Apr 12 14:38:11 bear MailScanner[6794]: Clamd::ERROR:: UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN
./razor-agent.log/Access denied. ERROR ::
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/6794
Apr 12 14:38:11 bear MailScanner[6794]: Virus Scanning: Clamd found 1
infections
Apr 12 14:38:11 bear MailScanner[6794]: Virus Scanning: Found 1 viruses

Error goes away after disabling razor2 so if that's now me not doing RBL
checks I will live with it for now and see what happens!

Cheers
James

> That's the current recommended practice - using MailScanner to check RBLs
is only advised in ...