Authenticated senders

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 16:10:22 IST 2011

You could run a separate instance of postfix that only accepts authenticated on 587 with TLS and then passes the messages onto the main instance that has MS running on it...

You should be able to do a SA rule to check for the received header from the 587 instance and authenticated header and assign score accordingly.

Jason