Large number of directories (~7000) in SpamAssassin Temporary Dir

donald.dawson at bakerbotts.com donald.dawson at bakerbotts.com
Mon Apr 11 21:59:27 IST 2011

Since I have upgraded to the latest MS and SA version, I have a large
number of directories in my 'SpamAssassin Temporary Dir' as defined in
the MailScanner.conf file.

Is this normal?  If not, is there a configuration setting I need to
change?

.spamassassin100446jK6yCtmp:
total 208
-rw------- 1 root root 199179 Apr 11 15:39 raw.eml
-rw------- 1 root root    399 Apr 11 15:39 top_links_rt61.gif

.spamassassin100448GiwDwtmp:
total 444
-rw------- 1 root root  69153 Apr 11 15:39
juris-e-mail-topper_Revised.jpg
-rw------- 1 root root     28 Apr 11 15:39
juris-e-mail-topper_Revised.jpg.err
-rw------- 1 root root 153590 Apr 11 15:39
juris-e-mail-topper_Revised.jpg.pnm
-rw------- 1 root root 199179 Apr 11 15:39 raw.eml

.spamassassin10044BX0ypPtmp:
total 208
-rw------- 1 root root 199179 Apr 11 15:39 raw.eml
-rw------- 1 root root    489 Apr 11 15:39 sidebar_btm61.gif

.spamassassin10044HJPhfFtmp:
total 212
-rw------- 1 root root   7140 Apr 11 15:39 JP-US-Law-2010-Cov_sml.gif
-rw------- 1 root root 199179 Apr 11 15:39 raw.eml

.spamassassin10044Mw1AGWtmp:
total 208
-rw------- 1 root root 199179 Apr 11 15:39 raw.eml
-rw------- 1 root root    294 Apr 11 15:39 top_links_btm61.gif

Thanks,
Donald

Donald Dawson
Security Administrator
Baker Botts L.L.P.
One Shell Plaza
910 Louisiana
Houston, TX 77002
W: 713-229-2183

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the recipient[s] listed above and may be privileged and confidential. Any dissemination, copying, or use of or reliance upon such information by or to anyone other than the recipient[s] listed above is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately at the email address above and destroy any and all copies of this message.