Mailbox size limit

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:00:23 IST 2011

Hello Luis,

I think this isn't the correct forum for your request... MailScanner as such
doesn't involve itself with the actual mail store system, and hence have no
real notion of quotas...
You'll have to direct your inquiry to the user forum of that system... Be it
cyrus, dovecot, "your MTA" (sendmail, postfix, exim), exchange or whatnot.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn