Problem with Fedora 14

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Apr 3 14:23:14 IST 2011

Hi

I'm hoping somebody can help

I just upgraded from Fedora 13 to 14 and I was and now trying to run
MailScanner MailScanner-4.83.4-1.

Now when I have MailScanner running I get the following in messages when
MailScanner tries to process the mail trying to come through.

MailScanner: waiting for children to die: Process did not exit cleanly,
returned 255 with signal 0

When I run MailScanner --debug I get the following....

Assertion ((svtype)((_svi)->sv_flags & 0xff)) >= SVt_PV failed: file "Df.c",
line 44 at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/x86_64-linux-thread-
multi/Filesys/Df.pm line 39.

Needless to say with MailScanner running. No mail is getting to the mailboxes
under these circumstances.

Please help

Thanks

Eli