Mailscanner configuration compatibility

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:34:38 IST 2010

Hi

there's a script that will merge you're existing settings with the new ones
from 4.81 - see the wiki on upgrading.

Now this is is HUGE jump so it's worth haing a look at the options as many
many things have changed in the four years since 4.54 came out.

I'd also suggest you look at upgrading spamassassin as well as you may well
be very out of date here.

In fact I'd treat this almost as a new install so go with a plan in mind.

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK