clamd and tnef error?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 14 13:34:11 IST 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Martin Hepworth <maxsec at gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul
>
> 1)make sure the clamav user can see all the way down to
> /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming.
>
> 2) see if using the intneral tnef expander works any better.

I tried the internal one and that stopped the error messages. I could
have opened up the permissions more but that felt...wrong. :-)

Something weird also happened with TNEF replacing that I have used for
a long time. Meetings and other mail containing formatting like tables
were received without formatting which caused some grief among my
users so I had to switch off the replacing. We're looking into
removing the RTF-option in Outlook now.

--
/peter