Spam from same email ID.

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Thu Sep 9 09:18:25 IST 2010

On 08/09/10 23:11, Dhaval Soni wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Alex Neuman <alex at rtpty.com
> <mailto:alex at rtpty.com>> wrote:
>
>     The other message involving dkim and spf works well, too.
>

> I already have DKIM and spf with spamassassin. But is it preferable to
> use smf-spf at MTA level?

You might have DKIM and SPF in SpamAssassin; but these are totally
useless unless the domain you are having this problem with (e.g.
123l.com) actually publishes or uses them...

smf at smf-laptop:~$ host -t TXT 123l.com
123l.com has no TXT record

Same with smf-spf or milter-spiff; they'll only fix this problem if a
policy is published for the domain in question (ideally a '-all' hard fail).

Regards,
Steve.