Baruwa

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Oct 28 10:43:55 IST 2010

I tried on a test CentOS 5.5 box last night without success.

Unfortunately I know nothing of Django and python, and even less of debugging Apache crashes...

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division