OT MailWatch XML-RPC issue

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Oct 21 20:03:00 IST 2010

on 10-21-2010 11:30 AM Rose, Bobby spake the following:
> Ok I found the issue. Mailwatch doesn’t like the distro’d php-xmlrpc and wants
> to use its localized copy.  Uninstalling the distroed copy resolves it.
>

> But is the mailwatch development halted though?
>
> Thanks

I thought that was in the docs to not have any xmlrpc installed from the
distro...

There is some work on a newer version, but it is sort of a fork... The
original maintainer has evolved into a commercial product, and the work of
backporting the free parts was beyond what time he has available. Search the
list for version 1.05