OT MailWatch XML-RPC issue

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Thu Oct 21 17:42:52 IST 2010

Is Mailwatch development dead?  I recently upgraded one of my Centos 5.5 mailscanner servers (I have a pair) and now I seem to have a mailwatch issue with the quarantine release or viewmail when the message isn't quarantined locally.

The message on the mailwatch page is XML-RPC Error: Parameter type NULL mismatch expected type.  I'm guessing something changed with the php-xmlrpc that isn't backward compatible.

php-xmlrpc version is 5.1.6-27
php is 5.1.6
mailwatch is 1.04

I know that back in 2008 there was a v2 of mailwatch being worked on but never heard anything more on it past its initial alpha 1 release.

Has anyone else have a distributed setup and run into this error?  If you are running Mailwatch , then what version of php/php-xmlrpc are you successfully running at?

Thanks
Bobby Rose
Sr Systems Administrator, MSIS Network Operations
Wayne State University School of Medicine<http://www.med.wayne.edu/>
brose at med.wayne.edu<mailto:brose at med.wayne.edu>

This document may include proprietary and confidential information of Wayne State University Physician Group and may only be read by those person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately. This document may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, modified or furnished to third parties, without prior written consent of Wayne State University Physician Group. Thank you.