Old MS versions

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:21:49 IST 2010

On 5 October 2010 12:09, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 October 2010 00:07, Jason Voorhees <jvoorhees1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all:
>>
>> Does anybody know where can I get older MailScanner versions?
>>
>> Thanks
> <Semi-Joke> Use debian, pretty much any flavour (like Unbuntu) </Semi-Joke>

A bit more serious... All the releases are in place at the download
area on www.mailscanner.info, as implied by Martin, so all you need do
is look at the release you want (rpm, tar ...) and (deduced from the
changelog...) ... do some guessing...:-).
For example: http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4/tar/MailScanner-install-4.32.1-1.tar.gz
will get you version 4.32.1 in tar format (the "other Unix" thing).

As others mentioned... Don't try to USE anything antiquated... Not
even on an antiquated system... It'll bite you bad.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn