ClamAV SpamAssassin easy installation package outdated

homyang cha homyang4u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:57:42 GMT 2010

Hello Everybody
I have used ClamAV and SpamAssassin easy installation package with
MailScanner. Now I want to upgrade the easy installation package but it is
outdated. When I debug MailScanner --lint it shows the version of the ClamAV
engine is outdated. So when will this package be updated? Is there other
ways to update this package? Is using ClamAV and SpamAssassin seperately a
better option? I found insalling easy package is much faster and works fine
without any problems. Please help.

Thanks in advance

--
homyang (aka puran)