dk-filter, postfix, and mailscanner

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Nov 23 11:43:18 GMT 2010

 On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:17:29 -0500, "Dave Gattis"
 <dgattis at floydboe.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Yahoo is sticking my mail straight in the junk folder, so it looks
> like
> domainkeys is my only hope.  While I was at it, I also installed
> dkim,
> which works perfectly.  Domainkeys is set up too but no matter what I
> do,
> the test always comes back as bad signature.  I've tried installing
> domainkeys without dkim and the test still fails.  Has anyone had any
> luck
> with this setup?

 Given the amount of crap messages I get from Yahoo I am more and more
 leaning towards a full ban on Yahoo traffic.

 In my experience the presence of a DKIM signature is more likely to
 indicate that a message is spam then non-spam. So in my experience DKIM
 failed to contribute towards a reduction in SPAM messages.

 Hugo.

--
 hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/