Non Spam actions problem

Jules Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 20:53:16 GMT 2010

On 22/11/2010 20:34, Søren Dam wrote:
> Dear Folks
>
> I want to send a copy of the non spam mails to another mailbox for
> some specific mail users. I have made this Non.SpamAction.Rules file:
>
> "..
> FromOrTo: aa at bb.com <mailto:aa at bb.com> forward cc at bb.com
> <mailto:cc at bb.com>
You want to add the action "deliver" to that line as well, or the
original recipient will not get their copy of the message.

> FromOrTo:       default   deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"
>
> .."
>
> And I've put this line i Mailscanner.conf
>
> Non Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/Non.Spam.Action.Rules
Did you ask MailScanner to reload its config after making the change?
"service MailScanner reload" will work on quite a few platforms,
otherwise try "/etc/init.d/MailScanner reload".

And also try doing the command
     MailScanner --lint
to see what that says about your configuration.

And also look in your /var/log/maillog to see what MailScanner is
logging when it starts up, there may be some error messages in there.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?