Mail Fail to deliver after ClamAV definition Update today

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Nov 15 14:22:33 GMT 2010

There was an update to main.cvd version 53 in the weekend, so main.cvd should have become main.cld.

What is the full "Monitors For ClamAV Updates" line in your MailScanner.conf?

Have you checked the contents of /var/clamav (or wherever your clamav databases are)?

Cheers,

Phil
--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division