MailScanner Wiki

Jules Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Nov 7 15:21:05 GMT 2010

Due to inappropriate content being placed on the wiki at
     wiki.mailscanner.info
I have had to remove all the user accounts and disable automatic account
creation. I have also been round and removed what inappropriate content
I could find.

But please do contribute to the wiki!

All I ask is that, if you would like an account to be able to edit the
site, please email me the username you would like and I will add you
myself, once I have checked you out.

Many thanks!

Jules

--