Wifely-type problem

derek.winkler at algorithmics.com derek.winkler at algorithmics.com
Fri Nov 5 15:48:43 GMT 2010

I did this at home for awhile works fine, but became too much to manage.
Upgrading MS/SA/Clam at home after doing it at work all day, no thanks.

Now I use gmail accounts and fetchmail/Clam Milter on home email server,
as effective but less maintenance.

The advantage of using gmail instead of the DSL account is your email
address is no longer tied to your provider.

If she's just going to be monitoring all of the mail with MW, why not
just not bother and have her do it in her mail client?

Also, why not leave the mail on the server and back up the mail boxes as
well?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.