Process did not exit cleanly, and Insecure dependency in..

Lyndon Labuschagne lyndonl at mexcom.co.za
Tue Nov 2 06:10:40 GMT 2010

> Actually it was a simple question that doesnt require the zeleots demanding to know the ins and outs of everyone elses system.
> since you have to ask such a question, I can assume the two people who responded obviously don't see it
>

> Noel
> (8 + year mailscanner veteran)

Well I'm no zealot and the comment was meant in jest but that being said there have been many cases on this list where particular OS's display certain issues, I am a heavy freebsd user, and many fellow BSD users ran into a taint / insecure dependancy issue with certain versions of perl so I think asking which OS and which perl version you are running is prudent.

 wish you well in finding the problem