Fedora 13

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon May 31 13:31:15 IST 2010

David Francis wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 18:00:43 -0400:

> Any help on the existing Fedora issue?

Quite simple. You use an rpm-based Fedora system. So, first make sure you
meet all the Perl requirements. If modules are missing then install them
via yum from the *Fedora* repository. If there are still Perl modules
missing then, again, install them via yum from one of the supporting,
recommended repositories. I think that is EPEL, maybe others, maybe
rpmforge. Once you have fulfilled all the Perl module requirements this
way (and I know you can), only then proceed to install MailScanner and
only install the mailscanner*.rpm from within the tarball. Do not install
and build all the Perl modules. This applies to CentOS/RHEL as well.

Kai