docx problems

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Thu May 27 21:38:42 IST 2010

Le 27/05/2010 22:17, PSI Mailbag a écrit :
> This appears to only affect zip files created by a Linux or Unix
> variant (at least in my case). Window's zips work fine.

That tallies with what I discovered while attempting to create a test
case (as discussed with Julian off-list). In my case MacOSX zips were
problematic but WinZip zips of the same file were fine; Julian tested
the same and other MacOSX zips on his setup and everything worked
perfectly.

There must be something else common to your setup and mine but not to
Julian's test box. Obvious culprits would seem to be perl itself (I have
5.8.8) and the Archive::Zip module (I have 1.30).

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr