Bypass authenticated users

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Thu May 27 18:29:12 IST 2010

By domain you mean IP address, right?
--

Alex Neuman
BBM 20EA17C5
+507 6781-9505
Skype:alex at rtpty.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Zeigler <philip at zeiglers.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:19:46
To: MailScanner discussion<mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Subject: Bypass authenticated users

I have recently switched from using a Blackberry to using an
Android-based phone.  Android email uses the wireless carrier's domain
instead of the Blackberry domain.  Unfortunately, it seems that the
carrier's domain is included in several of the RBLs.

What is the proper way to bypass RBL/SPAM checks for authenticated
users?  I am using Postfix and 4.79.11 version of MailScanner.

Thanks,

Philip

believed to be clean.