[OT] - Configure sendmail to drop incoming unknown user emails

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at konsultex.com.br
Thu May 20 01:57:39 IST 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I need to configure sendmail to silently drop emails received for
unknown users on the server. In other words I don't want the sender to
thinks that the email was received and then I want to put it in
/dev/null. This is not for special needs for an internal application and
not for any real interset email server. I searched around about how to
do this and found some links that seem to imply that it's possible but
no real solution. Can anyone point me to the right place for this?

Thanks.

Miguel

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.