docx problems

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Wed May 19 06:56:39 IST 2010

Le 18/05/2010 13:18, Julian Field a écrit :
> The "No programs allowed" error occurs in filetype.rules.conf and
> archives.filetype.rules.conf, so that is where you need to allow them.
> Basically you're probably going to have to comment out the "No programs
> allowed" rule in archives.filetype.rules.conf.
> The other option is to use the MIME type reporting (the optional extra
> field in each line, read the docs at the top of the file), and find out
> what a "file -i" reports for one of those odttf files, and allow that
> instead. That way you can keep the "No programs allowed" line as well,
> just put your new "allow" line above it.

I've been seeing similar problems to the OP with various file types
inside archives, but I've also noticed Clamd::ERROR:: Access denied.
messages in the logs despite using 4.80.4. I haven't had time to
investigate in detail, but I suspect that the "No programs allowed" is
just a symptom of a problem similar to the one you fixed for Access
denied on --lint with clamd 0.96.

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com