MailScanner Digest, Vol 53, Issue 8

arun gupta elec.arun at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:19:19 IST 2010

> Dear Sir,

As per said by you i am pasting one spam mail

_____________________________________________________________________________--
From: cdac.in support <pd at cdac.in>

To: pd at cdac.in

Subject: setting for your mailbox pd at cdac.in are
changed

SMTP and POP3 servers for pd at cdac.in mailbox are changed. Please carefully
read the attached instructions before updating
settings.

http://mamapapabrat.googlegroups.com/web/setup.zip

I tried at least 100 times this type of spam mail to spamassassin through
sa-learn but spamassassin caught as spam after 3 days, please give the some
inputs.

--
   With Regards,
   Arun Kumar Gupta