Junk messages with attachments

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Wed May 12 12:20:18 IST 2010

I have a SA rule that kills off some of our repetitive junk mails via a
match on the subject line; however, I've noticed some of them have zip
files attached with exe files in them.  It appears the file attach
restrictions apply first here and that the message never passes thru the
SA rule so the end user gets the email anyway.

Is there any way to make it the SA rule apply even when there's a banned
attachment?

Steven R. Andrews, President
Andrews Companies Incorporated
Small Business Information Technology Consultants
sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Phone: 317.536.1807

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."