OT: Secondary Anti-virus along side ClamAV

JC Putter jancarel.putter at gmail.com
Wed May 5 20:29:31 IST 2010

Give antivir a try
Sent via BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Garrod M. Alwood" <Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:04:42
To: MailScanner discussion<mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Subject: OT: Secondary Anti-virus along side ClamAV

Hey Everyone,
     I am about to build 4 new servers and I am thinking of adding another anti-virus along side of clamAV. I have really been looking at bit defender, but I'm not sure which bit defender to get either the unices or mail server, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Garrod M. Alwood
Consultant
garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com
904.738.4988