OT: Julian

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Tue May 4 16:55:55 IST 2010

Julian,

First of all, your health is much more important than this. I hope you
are doing well.

I send you this email because I think the mailing lists of mailscanner
are offline.

The last message I received are from april 29th. If I try to send an
message to the list, I see an time out in my mailserver log on
safir.blacknight.ie. The archives are also offline, see for example
http://lists.mailscanner.info/mailman/listinfo/mailscanner-announce

Julian, I have to repeat myself, your health is much more important then
this. All the best for you!

Best regards,

Joost Waversveld