'not spam (whitelisted)' in the headers

Roberto Fulgado robertof at dmtserv.com
Sat May 1 00:06:23 IST 2010

Le 2010-04-22 11:28, Thomas Lohman a écrit :

 > > Roberto, unless I'm missing something on how you're using this file,
 > > if you change the last line to "default yes" then Mailscanner is going
 > > to mark all mail as blacklisted since that is telling it that that is
 > > the default.
 > >
 > > cheers,
 > >

 > > --tom

 >Tom is probably right! We have:
 >.Fromorto default no
 >in that file.
 >
 >Denis

I already removed that file and made changes to The MailScanner.conf
file not to use blacklist list rule anymore. The only reason why I did
that in the first place was because I was seeing spam getting tagged as
as 'not spam (whitelisted)'.
Still getting some get pass by MailScanner as whitelisted. I really
don't know how. I double check the the sender address and and sender's
domain name in the spam.whitelist.rules, by doing "grep -i domain.com".

--
<KnaraKat> DalNet is like the special olympics of IRC.  There's a lot of
            drooling goin' on and everyone is a 'winner'.

--
Message clean