HTML SPAM

Garrod M. Alwood Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com
Sat Mar 27 17:29:21 GMT 2010

Look at the dangerous message part of mailscanner.conf

Ludgero Parreira <bttterceira at net.sapo.pt> wrote:

Hi all,

every html mail going IN or OUT the server gets blocked by MailScanner,
says it has found the message to be spam.

I have checked to see if:

perl -MHTML::Tagset -e 1
perl -MHTML::Parser -e 1

are installed, and they are.

I have deleted spamassassin *.cf rules and also stopped spamassassin no
luck.

So I guess for some reason MailScanner won't accept html emails.

I have double checked my MailScanner.conf and can't find a reason, anyone
could help ?

Tks in Advance.
Ludgero Parreira

believed to be clean.