Problem Message

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Mar 26 07:50:57 GMT 2010

----- "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:

> ----- "Scott Silva" <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>
> > on 3-25-2010 11:31 AM --[ UxBoD ]-- spake the following:
> > > ----- "Scott Silva" <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > the
> > >>

> > > Hi Scott,
> > >
> > > Would you class this as a bug then ? If the message has been
> > quarantined then I would believe it should be removed from the
> > database.
> > I think it is a bug, and hope it gets fixed, but I just work around
> it
> > right now.
> >
> Will have a look at the code tomorrow then; it has been a while :)
> Hopefully give Jules a bit of a rest.

Well as the email actually said that is the messages in the processing archive; DOH!  Anyway, unless you want to keep receiving notifications when MailScanner periodically restarts itself, and you have already dealt with the messages then I have created a patch for MS 4.79.11.  A new option has been added called --delete-archive which connects to the SQLite database and deletes the rows from the Archive table.  This saves having to stop MS, delete the DB, and then start MS back up again.

--
Thanks, Phil