Old age hits again - can't remember or find how to test a user...

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 20:37:49 GMT 2010

Hi,

--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com> wrote:

> From: Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com>
> Subject: Re: Old age hits again - can't remember or find how to test a user...
> To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
> Clarification:
>
> I'm trying to determine if MS deems a sending email address
> as whitelisted. There was a way to enter a set of parameters
> which you wanted to test from the command line, and the
> result would be what value MS would return for those
> parameters.

Maybe this helps?

# MailScanner --help
Usage:
MailScanner [ -h|-v|--debug|--debug-sa|--lint ] |
            [ --processing | --processing=<minimum> ] |
            [ -c|--changed ] |
            [ --id=<message-id> ] |
            [ --inqueuedir=<dir-name|glob> ] |
            [--value=<option-name> --from=<from-address>
             --to=<to-address>,    --to=<to-address-2>, ...]
             --ip=<ip-address>,    --virus=<virus-name> ]
            <MailScanner.conf-file-location>

Michael.