problem ./check_mailscanner

quocviet nguyen nguyenquocviet.2010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:21:16 GMT 2010

- I config MailScanner.conf :

Run As User = postfix
Run As Group = postdrop
Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/hold
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming
MTA =  postfix

-  vi /etc/postfix/header_checks;Add line:
/^Received:/ HOLD

- In main.cf file;Add line

- Then cd /opt/MailScanner/bin
run ./check_mailsanner
- I send any mail;  vi /var/log/maillog :
Messages found but no hashed queue directories. Please enable hashed queues
for incoming and deferred with a depth of 1 or 2. See the Postfix
documentation for hash_queue_names and hash_queue_depth
- I fix this problem by adding two line into main.cf file:
hash_queue_names = hold
hash_queue_depth = 1
- Then run again ./check_mailscanner
- Result is My machine is pause(break down), can't do anything
- Who Know what is happen? please tell me.

Thanks

--
viet