problem ./check_mailscanner

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Tue Mar 23 18:35:16 GMT 2010

Hi,

Where have you found such old release ...

Newest is around: Version 4.79 1st February 2010

That version is like 5 years old ... I would not use it ... and I dont
think you will get any support for that release. First thing do do ...
upgrade, LOTS of bugs fixed.

Also ... your description of the problem does not help very much.
OS and SA versions amoung other things that you feel we should know to help you.

mvh
Mikael Syska