10 years of MailScanner

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Tue Mar 16 14:52:53 GMT 2010

On 16 Mar 2010, at 12:14, Denis Beauchemin wrote:

>> Just dug back in the archive and my first post here was May 17,
>> 2004!  Wow...
>> How time flies!!!
>>

> Mine was 2003-11-14 ! I wouldn't have believed it was so many years
> ago!

I had to do the same and the earliest post I can find is 14th December
2003!

I didn't brave the mailing list for a year or two of MS use (I suspect
that I felt I couldn't add anything to the party. Not sure I ever
really have but you need some noise at a party otherwise it has no
atmosphere!). I'm starting to feel quite old! Mind you, I suspect
there would be few of us that have matured quite as well as
MailScanner ;-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ