10 years of mailscanner

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue Mar 16 15:42:39 GMT 2010

We're a small ISP in Northern Calif, and have use MailScanner as part of
our anti-spam strategy since late 2002. It's been a great asset in the
fight against spam. The MailScanner community, led by Julian Field, is
by far one of the best, most helpful communities one can find online.
Thanks to all who have put time and effort into MailScanner! Happy 10!

Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net

--
Ken Anderson