Blocking Countries using an RBL.

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Mon Mar 15 20:07:53 GMT 2010

By the character set? Unfortunately that would create another problem: telling English messages encoded in other character sets, and chinese engrish spam that's been hitting some people lately which reads like "hello acquaintance, I found this interesting location on the intarwebs that sells (insert popular electronic device)".