Virus and messages not cleaned with "Still Deliver Silent Viruses = yes"

Xavier Montagutelli xavier.montagutelli at unilim.fr
Sun Mar 14 13:09:54 GMT 2010

We have been using MS for many years. Our policy is to deliver every messages,
even when a virus is found. So we have :

Silent Viruses = HTML-IFrame All-Viruses
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = yes
Quarantine Silent Viruses = yes
Virus Modify Subject = yes
Virus Subject Text = {Virus?}

Untill migrating to version 4.79.11-1, it was working as expected, messages
with viruses were cleaned (attachments replaced with a warning) and delivered
to the receiver.

Now, after migrating both the system (from Red Hat 4.? to 4.8) and MS from
4.70.7-1 to 4.79.11-1, the virus stays in the message. It *is* detected by MS
: the virus is quarantined, the subject is modified. But the attachments is not
replaced any more !

Can someone confrm that it should work ? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

--
Xavier Montagutelli                      Tel : +33 (0)5 55 45 77 20
Service Commun Informatique              Fax : +33 (0)5 55 45 75 95