MailScanner in Transparent Mode????

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Fri Mar 12 16:32:10 GMT 2010

MailScanner itself does no mail routing, or changing of received
headers. Those are done by your smtp servers.

You may want something more like qsmtpd or assp?

MailScanner has a queue -> scan batch -> forward architecture, so it's
not suited to work with a transparent proxy.

Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific Internet - http://www.pacific.net