10 years of MailScanner

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Mar 12 13:15:02 GMT 2010

Hello Jules,

Again, many thanks for the great software and many more for the
excellent support you gave us since the early days.

MailScanner is really flexible and when it isn't enough, you extend it
some more! The mailing list is also quite helpful with almost no people
to add to a kill-list ;) I believe this is also something you built right.

Happy 10th anniversary to MailScanner, you and all the people who helped
you make it this great success!

Denis

--
    _