10 years of MailScanner

Supun Rathnayake supunr at lankacom.net
Fri Mar 12 12:05:53 GMT 2010

High Jules,

Congratulations !!!!

I have no words to express our sincere thanks for initiating and
developing this wonderful email scanner.

What I like more is the phase you all are developing the software that
is bug fixing and adding new features.

I also admire the flexibility of configuration options you have made
available and that made us really
comfortable in delivering a perfect customized solutions required by
many customers.

wish you good luck in your future development and keep up the great work !!

With Best Regards,

Supun Rathnayake

Lanka communication Services (Pvt) Ltd.
65C, Dharmapala Mawatha,