How do I bounce back all mails over 50 recipients

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at rtpty.com
Thu Mar 11 10:55:20 GMT 2010

That works for 80 local users in one transaction. It will deal with local users sending out to more than 80 people, but not foreign users sending to more than 80 total but less than 80 on his server, or foreign users who sent to his server using bcc to less than 50 people. If the sender splits recipients it will not trigger either.
--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies

+507 6781-9505