How do I bounce back all mails over 50 recipients

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Mar 11 10:34:06 GMT 2010

On 11/03/2010 08:37, Lyndon Labuschagne wrote:

> On 11 Mar 2010, at 9:50 AM, ram wrote:
>

>> On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 09:14 +0200, Lyndon Labuschagne wrote:
>
>> This works , but the first 50 recipients get the message , the rest
>> get rejected
>>
>> Can I reject all message for all recipients
>>
> I hope I am wrong but i dont think  you can by default, you may be
> able to use some sort of header_check rule to REJECT but I have no
> idea how one would do that
yes you can, its done at the MTA level, if you are using sendmail you
can add this to your sendmail.mc file:

eg: for 50 recipients:

define(`confMAX_RCPTS_PER_MESSAGE',`50')dnl

Pete

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk