Betr.: Re: Tr : Problems with office files being wrongfully blocked

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:26:50 GMT 2010

On 5 March 2010 15:19, Arjan Melein <Amelein at dantumadiel.eu> wrote:
> geschreven:
>> Try just commenting out the "ELF" line in filetype.rules.conf, then do a
>> "service MailScanner reload".
>>
> doh ... time for weekend here ....
> Commented it out and waiting to see what's going to happen.

... Some of you have shared some edited file output... Since the
output is ... altered... it is impossible to use for some RE testing.
My guess would be that the .docx files would include the string "elf"
in some non-obvious way... I suppose one could do some simple testing
along that line...? Probably would be in the Author string, or
similar...:)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn