Ubuntu Support

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:27:05 GMT 2010

I too am running it on 9.04 (waiting on 10.X and bypassing 9.10. I
have some strong opinions about Canonic's release policy). Because of
how things are done at work, I had to use the ubuntu packages instead
of donwloading the latest version. Even with that handicap, it has
been working quite happily since I deployed it about an year ago.