subject matching spam.assassin.prefs.conf (try two)

Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 19:15:16 GMT 2010

[Sorry, the first email was accidentally sent when I attempted to
insert a space between =~ and /^ ]

In preparing for a mass email to faculty I am trying to force
Spamassassin to compensate for a high score from certain phishing
rules.

This does not work (never matches subject of exact string in test email):

header          CGC_S1                  Subject =~   /^American
Community College Survey For 2010/
score             CGC_S1                  -4.0

I find a lot of similar lines in /usr/share/spamassassin/ files. So I
am assuming this should work.

--
Robert Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator