How do I beat this spam?

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Thu Jun 24 15:28:32 IST 2010

Bonjour Alex,

> by MUA we normally mean a "mail program" or "mail client" which runs
> on
> a PC of some sort and not a webmail.

I know what MUA means.

> you do realize that http://pastebin.com/xRNU7h34 is the webmail's HTML
>
> source and not the the *decoded* msg, right?

I pasted two: one is the base64 and the other is as seen by my mua. Is that not it?

In any case, I have discovered that the client ip is unknown so I added to postfix "reject_unknown_client_hostname". Although, I was hoping to be able to reject this email based on its contents in case it gets past this hurdle. Thanks in advance.